Mosaic of Youth Participation:Challenge, Capacity, Connection
We are now implementing the seminar "Mosaic of Youth Participation – Challenge, Capacity, Connection" applied under Action 3.1 organised in Pogradec, and that started on the 9 march and shall end on the 16-nth.
The main aim of this seminar is to increase participation in public life and integration into society of young people with fewer opportunities by promoting the non-formal education and building the capacity of youth organizations working in the field of active participation and integration of young people with fewer opportunities.
- to explore the concept of youth participation and key elements relating with active European citizenship and integration of youngsters with fewer opportunities through non formal education
- to contribute to intercultural learning of young people coming from different cultural backgrounds, and to provide opportunity for young people to develop multiplying initiatives to be implemented in their respective countries;
- to develop recommendation to different bodies and organizations, including European Commission, in the field of increasing active participation and integration of young people with fewer opportunities in community life
- to set up an e-platform on the web-site for recent and future collection, exchange and dissemination of information, experiences and good practices working on active participation
- to build up a network and sustainable partnership among partner organisations for development and implementation of future non-formal education youth projects, in the frame and outside of the Youth in Action programme.
The seminar is beeing implemented on basis of non formal education, with a mosaic of several methods that are linked in the day by day program in order to assure the best space to learn, share, & connect for all the participants, that shall be trainers, youth workers, active leaders in youth work andthose involved in participation projects in different levels